February 23, 2018
You can use WP menu builder to build menus


Penang state exco Lim Hock Seng speaks to members of the press after leaving the MACC building February 13, 2018. — Picture by Sayuti ZainudinPenang state exco Lim Hock Seng speaks to members of the press after leaving the MACC building February 13, 2018. — Picture by Sayuti ZainudinGEORGE TOWN, Feb 13 — Penang state exco Lim Hock Seng left the Malaysian Anti Corruption Commission (MACC) headquarters here at about 9.55pm after having his statement recorded in a session that lasted 12 hours.

The public works and utilities chairman was accompanied by lawyer and fellow DAP assemblyman RSN Rayer as he left the building.

“They only recorded my statement, it wasn’t an interrogation,” Lim told reporters outside.

Lim arrived at the MACC building with Rayer at 9am this morning to assist the anti-graft agency in its investigations into the state’s undersea tunnel project.

“The MACC officers told me it could take a few days for them to record my statement this morning so I told them to finish it today as I am busy in the next few days,” he said.

He said this was why it took so long for the MACC officers to finish recording his statement.

Lim was called in to give his statement as part of the MACC’s investigation into the state’s RM6.3 billion project.

Deputy Chief Minister II P. Ramasamy will also have his statement recorded tomorrow at 9am.

He will be accompanied by his lawyer, Datuk Ajit Singh.

MACC had detained four senior executives for questioning in its investigations into the case and conducted raids at various offices including state government agencies since last month.



Source link

admin

No Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons
%d bloggers like this: