KUALA LUMPUR (March 15): Nestle (Malaysia) Bhd. shares fell 9.4 percent, as Malaysia’s benchmark index declined.
* Shares declined to RM127.80 from RM141 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than eight times the 20-day average for this time of day.
* Move compares with the 0.4 percent loss in the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index – Kuala Lumpur Composite Index and the 0.4 percent fall in the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index.
Cash Handouts Spur Consumer Stocks Rally Before Malaysian Polls
* Shares are at a 15 percent premium to the analysts’ consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 8 percent premium over the past year.
* Stock advanced 66 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index – Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 7.7 percent.